- Banks Told to Prep for New International ACH RulesApril 28, 2008NACHA rule for international ACH payments improves OFAC compliance.
- Aite Group: Wholesale Payments to Become More Electronified in 2007February 01, 2007Checks' dominion in commercial payments will fade as e-payments promise efficiency and information control.
- UPIC Adoption Picking Up Among BusinessesDecember 01, 2006Adoption of an alternative account identifier is gaining steam as a fraud prevention and efficiency play.
- UPIC Adoption Picking Up Among BusinessesNovember 07, 2006Businesses increasingly choosing secure ACH payments with UPICs.
- Migration to Business-to-Business Electronic Payments: From Theory to RealityMarch 15, 2005Various industry, technological and regulatory trends will propel the adoption of e-payments.
- High and Low: EPN Forges SWIFTNet and FTP Connections May 05, 2004Banks enjoy greater options for payments connectivity.
- Electronic Payments Network to Launch OFAC Screening ServiceApril 06, 2004EPN intends to offer OFAC screening capabilities to U.S.-based financial institutions.
- Clear VisionMay 27, 2003Neubert talks about the impetus behind The Clearing House's recent merger with the Chicago Clearing House Association and how the combined organization is preparing for Check 21.