- Australian Bank Improves Business Processes and Customer Experience with MobileNovember 26, 2013Westpac, Australia’s second largest bank, is growing its wealth management capabilities with Microsoft's enterprise mobility.
- Electronic Signatures - Part II: Navigating the Vendor SpaceJuly 02, 2013In part two of our series on electronic signatures, we discuss the challenges in navigating the electronic signature vendor space and the intricacies that exist beyond the simple capture of an electronic signature.
- Electronic signature — Part I: Challenges and Business JustificationMay 22, 2013This article - the first in a two part series - looks at the successes some banks have had with e-signature adoption and examines some of the remaining barriers regarding regulation and organizational silos that still exist in adopting e-signatures in the financial services sector.
- E-Signatures Deliver Savings and Efficiency for Royal Bank of CanadaMarch 18, 2013RBC has used e-signatures to cut down on administrative tasks for its mobile retirement planners, saving time and costs in investment transactions.
- Silanis Brings STP Capabilities to E-SignaturesJanuary 29, 2009Silanis' ApproveIt Web Server 3.0 E-Signature Process Management Solution addresses business complexity via STP capabilities for banks and financial institutions.