- Are Banks' Legal Costs 25% Higher Than They Need to Be?January 19, 2012New research from a Viewpointe-sponsored AIIM report reveals that without a comprehensive records management system in place, financial institutions may be exposed to costly and potentially damaging legal action due to their limited ability to identify and
- Finding Ways to Reduce IT Costs While Replacing Lost RevenuesMay 01, 2011Bankers should consider outsourcing records management as they consider different expense-reduction strategies.
- The E-Mail Archive Can Also Serve as a Security SolutionJuly 28, 2008Implementing an e-mail archiving solution will enable banks to detect security breaches and flag potential violations for a compliance officer.
- Without Careful Management, E-Mail Can Become a LiabilityJuly 28, 2008Technologies can help banks protect customers from e-mail fraud while keeping e-mail from becoming a productivity and legal liability.
- United Western Bank Taps Jatheon’s Plug n Comply for In-House E-Mail ArchivingMay 19, 2008United Western Bank taps Jatheon appliance for in-house e-mail archiving.
- New E-Discovery Rules Pose Challenges for BanksFebruary 26, 2007Banks need to focus on putting policies in place to govern electronic information, say experts.