- Data Warehouses Permit a Holistic View of Customers' ActivitiesApril 28, 2008Data warehouses and automated transaction monitoring systems are valuable risk-assessment tools that allow banks a clear view of customers' universe of activity.
- Decoupled Debit Presents Threats and Opportunities to BanksOctober 23, 2007Banks' demand deposit account (DDA) businesses endangered by new decoupled debit offerings. But opportunities still exist for savvy financial institutions.
- Courtesy CallsFebruary 26, 2006BOK Financial connects with customers and decreases charge-offs with Par3 solution.
- news/software/soaMarch 10, 2004Reconstruction of Iraq to include development of an advanced payments network.
- Come On In, The Water’s FineFebruary 09, 2004Reconstruction of Iraq's banking sector will include the development of an advanced payments network.