- clearXchange Adds Capital One to P2P Payments NetworkFebruary 20, 2014clearXchange gets a boost from adding a new bank, and considers new strategies to attract users.
- P2P Payments: Why Banks Need to Dive In NowAugust 06, 2012Increasing adoption of mobile devices is leading industry experts to predict growth in the P2P payments market in the coming years. Banks need to act now if they want to get in on that action.
- Regulatory Enforcement of IT Security: Slap on the Wrist vs. Padlock on the DoorMay 30, 2011Regulatory Enforcement of IT Security: The times demand a more aggressive approach to data security.
- New P2P Payments Network clearXchange Receives A Warm Welcome From Would-Be CompetitorsMay 27, 2011Person-to-person electronic payments solution vendors are excited for the potential that bank-owned clearXchange has for spurring adoption in the market.
- BofA, Chase And Wells Fargo Unveil New P2P Payments NetworkMay 25, 2011Dubbed clearXchange, the new network will allow customers of the three banks to send payments to any email address or mobile phone number.