- Lost Data Tapes Likely To Be Costly for Citi June 29, 2005Expenses include customer outreach and remediation, legal defense, and new storage architectures.
- The Citi SleepsJune 07, 2005Financial services firms are taking lessons from CitiFinancial and other data breaches to prevent them from occurring again.
- Packages Galore February 11, 2004Settlement-services companies see green.
- Citifinancial Adopts Lending Model to Emerging MarketsApril 21, 2003Citifinancial Mortgage plans to export the substance of the U.S. business lending model around the world, and in the process, make it possible for people to reach otherwise unattainable fiscal goals.
- Citibank Installs E-Learning Tool January 07, 2003CitiFinancial suffers from a case of tunnel vision in its contact center.