- December 05, 2006Avoiding "reputation risk" is a common justification for increasing security measures, protecting customers' financial information and reporting security breaches in a timely manner.
- Dealing With Data Theft After the FactNovember 30, 2005What if your customers' data is stolen? By proactively communicating with customers and taking quick action, banks are turning the potential disaster into an opportunity to strengthen customer relationships.
- Lost or Stolen Identities Make Waves March 31, 2005Recent incidents involving Bank of America and ChoicePoint have stirred legislative response and self-examination by industry participants.
- /it-channelFebruary 17, 2005Data aggregator made for a tempting target for identity thieves.
- Identity and Authentication at Risk From Compromise of ChoicePoint Database, Says Security ExpertFebruary 17, 2005Data aggregator made for a tempting target for identity thieves.
- Entity Resolution Assists Anti-Money Laundering EffortsJuly 20, 2004New tools allow banks to check all of the data about a customer and cross-reference that information throughout the industry.