- A2iA, Chesapeake Use Character Recognition to Detect Check FraudMarch 01, 2010Software automatically reads the payee name and checks it against a positive pay list.
- Central Bancompany Taps Chesapeake’s T-Recs August 16, 2008The Enterprise and Internet Data Manager enables banks to reconcile cash and noncash accounts and includes a workflow management engine to support compliance processes.
- Chesapeake System Solutions Releases T-Recs Enterprise Financial Reconciliation SolutionJune 19, 2008The all-in-one application automates reconciliation of cash and noncash accounts.
- Chesapeake System Solutions Hosts IDM Data-Collection ServiceApril 18, 2008IDM Service claims to ensure confidentiality while providing multibank information reporting to corporate customers.
- BANK BYTESFebruary 04, 2002Bank of America signs $71 million, seven-year ATM servicing agreement with Diebold; Texas Bay Area Credit Union installs 816 Audio System, a communication system for drive-up teller stations from Diebold; BB&T licenses RECON-Plus.