Topics: Cable & Wireless
- Making Time for Real Time August 30, 2005Cable & Wireless makes gains in attracting information providers to its real-time data feed.
- Corporations Seek Bank Buy-In for Supply-Chain Standards November 29, 2004Market pressure forces corporate showdown with banks over standards.
- Clearing and Settlement September 27, 2004Technology can be a powerful ally for banks looking to streamline their clearing and settlement processes and mitigate settlement risk. But to effectively compete in the global arena, financial institutions will have to adopt standards and work together.
- Financial Institutions Make Time for Real-Time Nostro August 30, 2004Cable & Wireless provides Citibank and others with aggregated cash positions.
- Banks Hear Customers Loud and Clear August 30, 2004By leveraging speech technologies, banks are improving customer service and cutting costs.