- Basel III Brings Opportunity for Banks to Optimize AssetsAugust 30, 2012Regulatory and audit requirements offer banks an opportunity for a bottom-up approach to credit strategies, which can also be applied to other business processes. Key to this approach is a decision-optimization framework.
- Innovative CIOs 2007: McCartin Strives for Flexibility and Agility at National CitySeptember 22, 2008
- BART Pilot Allows Users to Pay for Mass Transit Fares With Mobile PhonesFebruary 21, 2008San Francisco mobile phone-based pilot allows users to pay for mass transit fares and food.
- National City's Joseph McCartin Says IT Is Key to DifferentiationAugust 24, 2007National City's Joseph McCartin says IT is the place for banks to differentiate themselves in the eyes of the customer.
- IT and LOB Managers Must Work Together, Say Celent and Bank CIOsJuly 28, 2006Collaboration with the business will drive IT, experts say.
- Exec NewsMarch 30, 2004