- Rumors Swirl Around Apple's Next iPhone and NFCJanuary 25, 2011Whether or not Bloomberg is correct in saying Apple will include NFC in its next iPhone, the idea makes sense.
- I Bankers on Fast Track—to Teaching April 03, 2009Both the UK and US try to find new homes for investment bankers and others who have lost finance jobs.
- Less Regulation Is the Key to Maintaining New York City’s and the U.S.’s Roles as Financial Services Capitals, Says a McKinsey Report February 01, 2007Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Governor Eliot Spitzer and Senator Charles Schumer endorse a McKinsey report that says New York City and the U.S. could lose their places as financial services capitals because of regulation.
- Trading In the Ether June 30, 2005The e-trading boom is causing a growth spurt in foreign exchange.
- Protecting PatentsJuly 22, 2003It appears that claiming patent infringement is en vogue within the financial technology community, judging by Reuters' recent patent infringement accusation of Bloomberg.