- Barclaycard US Joins Up With Google WalletSeptember 13, 2012The card becomes the latest to form a partnership with the mobile wallet.
- After Much Fanfare, Isis Launches with Pragmatic ExpectationsJuly 31, 2012Isis, the NFC-based mobile wallet venture formed by AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile USA and Verizon Wireless, finally is gearing up for its long-awaited launch at the end of the summer.
- Barclaycard Announces New U.S. Mobile Payment HeadMay 23, 2011Dekkers Davidson joins Barclaycard's U.S. division to further efforts in mobile contactless payments.
- Barclaycard, Everything Everywhere Partnership to Launch U.K.'s First Mobile NFC Payments Solution This SummerJanuary 28, 2011Near Field Communications-enabled SIM cards, payments capabilities from MasterCard and TSM from Gemalto will enable the new mobile-based payments capabilites.
- Mobile Payment Alternatives Expand: To Be or Not To Be?November 21, 2010Mobile payment alternatives : Has the mobile payments landscape has reached a tipping point for one or more alternatives?
- BarclayCard Signs 5-Year Outsourcing Agreement with FirstsourceOctober 03, 2010Managing Barclaycard’s credit card and payment businesses beginning November 1.
- Barclaycard Launches Budget-Aware Contactless Credit CardJanuary 08, 2010Cardholders set up text messages to notify them when they're spending too much.
- Barclaycard to Issue Visa for Recycle BankOctober 22, 2009
- Barclaycard’s New Managing Director Tom Karinshak Stays Focused on His CustomerApril 24, 2008As managing director, customer care and bank operations, at Barclaycard US, Karinshak will leverage technology to drive best-in-class customer service.