- Synchronization: The Key to Protecting Banks' Key Organizational Asset...Their DataFebruary 24, 2011Global systems bolster network performance and service levels, while synchronization solutions can ensure uninterrupted access to (and protection for) critical files
- Miss. Credit Union Continues to Improve On Its Katrina-Inspired DR OverhaulJuly 28, 2010A disaster recovery plan developed in the wake of Hurricane Katrina is being enhanced with a network upgrade and data encryption.
- Verizon and IBM Offer Data BackupApril 02, 2010Two companies join EMC and Iron Mountain in the enterprise disaster recovery business.
- WagnerMarch 27, 2008Equitable Bank ensures continuous availability of critical apps with Neverfail 'cloning' solution.
- Open for BusinessSeptember 28, 2005In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, banks' disaster recovery capabilities are put to the test.