- JPMorgan Chase Implements Electronic Filing for Bank Secrecy Act ReportsOctober 30, 2007JPMorgan Chase Implements centralized electronic filing for Bank Secrecy Act reports.
- Eight Banks Join SAP In Development of Service-Oriented ArchitectureJanuary 03, 2006Anti-money laundering among one of the intended early uses of the network.
- Bridging the Communications Gap June 01, 2005To provide seamless service across channels and borders, a consistent and uniform message must become the mantra of today's widely dispersed banks.
- Banks Face 120-Hour Compliance Rule November 05, 2002Banks are in a quandary over the USA PATRIOT Act's tough deadlines for compliance.
- International BytesFebruary 21, 2002Bancaroma Group subsidiary implements Sungard's Decalog straight-through processing solution; South African financial institutions join PRISM, a national credit card fraud detection system developed by Retail Decisions; Halifax Cetelem Credit Ltd implement