- Indian Payments Group Launches Online Transaction ServiceJune 24, 2013The service was rolled out to improve e-commerce growth in India.
- Renasant Bank Chooses a SAN From EqualLogic to Keep Up With Growing Storage NeedsDecember 23, 2007Slow response times and an expanding network set Renasant Bank on a search for better network storage, resulting in the implementation of a storage area network (SAN) from EqualLogic.
- Diebold Anticipates Indian Growth Prospects With Manufacturing DealAugust 30, 2005Acquisition of Tata facility helps Diebold to expand in fast-growing Asia-Pacific market.
- Weaving an Integrated Infrastructure August 03, 2005 Kreditkort unites card systems with webMethods' Fabric.
- /software/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=201801176September 28, 2004Automated devices like smart cameras, cash dispensers, wireless terminals and teller-assist stations can make the branch more effective and better for the customer.
- RBC Tracks Branch Traffic One Step at a Time January 14, 2004Royal Bank of Canada automatically monitors branch traffic with computer vision tools