- Visa, Facebook Target Small-Business Owners With Social NetworkingJuly 23, 2008The Visa Business Network offers banks a captive community of small-business owners.
- BISS Says SEPA Efforts Too Bank-CentricFebruary 29, 2008SEPA efforts still leave corporates without enough direction from their banks.
- UPIC Adoption Picking Up Among BusinessesDecember 01, 2006Adoption of an alternative account identifier is gaining steam as a fraud prevention and efficiency play.
- Corporates Want Standardized Remittance Data in Wire TransfersDecember 01, 2006Corporates want standardized remittance data.
- UPIC Adoption Picking Up Among BusinessesNovember 07, 2006Businesses increasingly choosing secure ACH payments with UPICs.