- PNC Employs SWIFT Business Assessment Program to Ease Some M&A IntegrationJuly 23, 2009
- Oracle Rolls Out New Reveleus Add-on for ICAAPFebruary 11, 2009
- Banks Increasingly Are Creating Vendor Management OfficesJuly 28, 2008The vendor management office takes on a greater role as regulators pressure banks to run tighter ships. Doing so while maintaining a climate of collaboration is the key to success.
- Data Warehouses Permit a Holistic View of Customers' ActivitiesApril 28, 2008Data warehouses and automated transaction monitoring systems are valuable risk-assessment tools that allow banks a clear view of customers' universe of activity.
- BITS Program Streamlines Vendor Security AuditsDecember 23, 2007The Shared Assessments Program, which standardizes IT security audits of vendors, is slowly catching on in the financial services industry.
- BITS Shared Assessments Program BasicsDecember 14, 2007The data security process Shared Assessments Program developed by the BITS IT Service Providers Working Group consists of two key elements.
- CAP Index Lands Large U.K. Bank for Crime Forecasting ProductFebruary 27, 2007Risk assessment tool from CAP Index designed to give companies better idea as to how they should allocate security resources.
- Catherine Allen to Depart BITS February 13, 2007Long-time BITS CEO Allen to leave role, but not financial services, to devote time to The Santa Fe Group consultancy.
- Banks Get New Guidance on Online AuthenticationAugust 22, 2006
- Targeting the Unbanked/Underbanked With the Right SolutionsJuly 28, 2006Banks already know the vast opportunities awaiting them in the underbanked market. Now, they are searching for the right IT formula to finally tap these elusive customers.
The other week, the open source community enthusiastically welcomed a court ruling that set a strong precedence for open source licensing. Not eSeptember 27, 2004Secret Service and Carnegie Mellon's Software Engineering Institute release insider-threat study.
- Cleaning House May 15, 2001Bankers hope new technology and internal initiatives wash away money laundering woes.