- NEWS FROM AFP: Deutsche Bank Rolls Out FX4Cash ReceivablesOctober 05, 2009
- Evolving Fraud Schemes Keep Pressure on Evolving Payments InstrumentsAugust 27, 2009The battle against payments fraud is as old as money. But while some of the latest efforts borrow from scams past, most of today's fraud schemes are as sophisticated as banks' most advanced payments systems. And stopping them is still a challenge.
- AFP’s Message to Banks: E-Invoicer, E-Invoice Thyself January 13, 2004The Association for Financial Professionals challenges commercial banks to provide consistent invoices using standardized service codes.
- Paper Cut April 25, 2003Imaging systems abound, but eliminating paper across all channels may be easier said than done
- SunTrust Puts 40,000 Monthly Statements on WebOctober 12, 2001SunTrust Banks slash monthly printing and mailing costs with new technology.