Bank of India Deploys Misys
Bank of India (BOI; Mumbai) has gone live with Misys Wholesale Banking Systems' (Evesham, U.K.) Misys MidasPlus core banking solution. BOI is rolling out Misys MidasPlus with Global Processing across 19 branches and seven time zones. BOI will benefit from a single, real-time, consolidated view of its worldwide business, including transaction processing across treasury and capital markets, commercial lending, trade finance, payments and retail services with straight-through processing capabilities.
- Page 1: First National Joins the Party
- Page 2: Mitek's QuickStrokes Recognition Tool
- Page 3: IBM Enhances Workplace Solutions
- Page 4: Fuego's BPM 5.5
- Page 6: Hancock Implements AlterPoint
- Page 7: Maybank Rolls Out Welcome