Fuego's BPM 5.5
Fuego (Plano, Texas) released version 5.5 of FuegoBPM, the vendor's BPM software suite. FuegoBPM 5.5 enables companies to model business processes, connect those processes to people and systems, run them, manage process exceptions, and measure and monitor their effectiveness as the foundation for achieving continuous process improvement, Fuego says. The new release expands the solution's process modeling, simulation, analysis and measurement, and business activity monitoring functionality.
- Page 1: First National Joins the Party
- Page 2: Mitek's QuickStrokes Recognition Tool
- Page 3: IBM Enhances Workplace Solutions
- Page 5: Bank of India Deploys Misys
- Page 6: Hancock Implements AlterPoint
- Page 7: Maybank Rolls Out Welcome