IBM Enhances Workplace Solutions
IBM (Armonk, N.Y.) introduced new solutions to help customers accelerate migration from traditional PC-centric computing deployments to standards-based, network-centric workplaces. The IBM Workplace-based software and services can deliver processes such as procurement, regulatory compliance, field service, and branch banking, IBM says. The offerings are designed to help transform both core technology infrastructures and key business processes, and extend the reach of existing applications.
- Page 1: First National Joins the Party
- Page 2: Mitek's QuickStrokes Recognition Tool
- Page 4: Fuego's BPM 5.5
- Page 5: Bank of India Deploys Misys
- Page 6: Hancock Implements AlterPoint
- Page 7: Maybank Rolls Out Welcome