I'm tired of what's wrong with the economy. So on the radio (you remember that thing on the dashboard) this morning, it was a home run class of news and I'd like to spread it around in case it didn't go beyond the cotton-growing state of Texas.
1. Cotton farmers had a bumper crop this year.
2. The price of cotton is more than one a dollar a pound, the highest it's ever been.
3. Demand is at an all time high.
4. Most of the exports are going to China and India.
5. Congress had nothing to do with it.
Maybe we oughta stop trying so hard and let nature take its course.