In addition to his most recent role for RBS Citizens, Plum has served as executive vice president for both Home Lending Solutions and National Home Equity for Citizens Financial Group. He has also held leadership roles with Provident Financial and Bank One. A member of the National Secondary Markets Advisory Board for Fannie Mae, Plum also serves on the Lender Advisory Council for LendingTree.com and the Banking Advisory Board for TransUnion.
October 29, 2009 James J. Plum has been named senior vice president and director of consumer lending for Huntington Bank (Columbus, Ohio). Plum has led home lending programs for Citizens Financial Group for the past five years, most recently serving as president of Home Lending Solutions for RBS Citizens.
- 2 Comments Last comment 2 days ago
- 15 Comments Last comment 2 days ago
- 1 Comment Last comment 2 days ago
Start a new discussion
- Enterprise Connect: Communications Transforming Business. Register Now for Best Rates. - Enterprise Connect
- Keynote Speaker: Michelle McKenna-Doyle, CIO, NFL - InformationWeek Conference
- The CIO & CMO -- Adversaries No More - Interop Las Vegas
- Find out more about the Business of IT Track at Interop Las Vegas - Interop Las Vegas
- Managing & Securing Converged Networks @ Enterprise Connect | 3/17-3/20 - Enterprise Connect
- Seizing Revenue Through Payments Services
- Next Generation Sales Enablement: Do you have what it takes to build the sales agent desktop of the future?
- Better Operational Decisions Webinar Series: How to Speed Credit Approvals with Next Generation Business Rules
- The Future of Mobile Development in Financial Services
- Reducing Software Licensing Costs in Virtual & Cloud Infrastructure with Smarter VM Placements
- Return of the Silos
- Strategy: The Hybrid Enterprise Data Center
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- Will IPv6 Make Us Unsafe?
- Database Defenses
- Big Data in Trading and Risk Management
- Customer Experience Management For Financial Services Institutions
- Building the Airtight Financial Institution: Risk-Aware Network Visualization
- Simplifying Programs for Better Performance and Reinvestment Opportunities in the Public Sector
- The Best-of-Class Strategy Makes a Return in the Cloud Era