It's no longer enough just to offer mobile banking. With the explosion of smartphones and tablet computers, consumers' mobile options are seemingly endless, and their demands for mobile banking capabilities have soared.
To meet customers' evolving preferences, banks are beginning to roll out second-generation mobile products. Bank Systems & Technology's July digital issue explores the lessons banks have learned from their initial mobile efforts and provides best practices to help banks optimize the mobile channel.
Access to this special digital edition of Bank Systems & Technology is free -- just click the "Go To Digital Issue" button below. If you haven't already signed up for Bank Systems & Technology's digital editions or for exclusive digital content from one of our sibling brands in the InformationWeek Business Technology Network, you'll be asked to register. (Membership is free and takes only a few minutes.)
In This Issue:
- 10 KEYS TO MOBILE BANKING SUCCESS: Experts in the mobile banking space, including early trailblazers SunTrust and IBC Bank, offer 10 best practices every bank should follow when building mobile capabilities.
- BB&T's EVOLVING MOBILE STRATEGY: BB&T allows customers to choose their preferred mobile device and method of mobile banking, says mobile banking channel manager and VP Patricia Kinney in an exclusive interview.
- DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE: Mobile banking is all the rage. According to a recent study, however, banks must do a better job meeting customer expectations for the mobile channel, which ranked behind the branch and online in customer satisfaction.
- 4 Mobile Trends Every Bank Needs to Know
- Bank of America Expands Its Mobile Portfolio
Look for these exclusive, all-digital editions of Bank Systems & Technology in 2011.
AUGUST: Customer Experience: The Technology Behind the Buzzwords
NOVEMBER: The Future of Payments: Are Mobile Payments Finally Here?
DECEMBER: The Next Generation of E-Banking: New Opportunities to Connect With Customers
Sign up for Bank Systems & Technology's free Digital Subscription Package and receive a full year of our digital issues along with 3 premium industry reports and 51 weeks of the BS&T Daily e-newsletter, the best of Bank Systems & Technology's daily news and analysis, all from the editors of the brand you trust.