Winning the battle for customers' hearts and minds requires more than just flashy websites and new branches. Earning customers' loyalty requires banks to provide a seamless, reliable and personalized experience across all channels.
But for "customer experience" to be more than just the latest buzzword, banks must invest in an array of technologies, from flexible architectures to support complex transactions, to customer analytics to provide actionable insight, to content management systems to facilitate communications. Bank Systems & Technology's August digital issue examines how market leaders are enhancing the customer experience, and how it's paying off in terms of retention and profitability.
Access to this special digital edition of Bank Systems & Technology is free -- just click the "Go To Digital Issue" button below. If you haven't already signed up for Bank Systems & Technology's digital editions or for exclusive digital content from one of our sibling brands in the InformationWeek Business Technology Network, you'll be asked to register. (Membership is free and takes only a few minutes.)
In This Issue:
- DEFINING THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: Improving customer acquisition and retention is about more than building new websites and branches; it's about defining the brand and creating a consistent, effective experience across all channels.
- HOW TO BUILD AN INNOVATIVE BRANCH: There are nine traits of a highly evolved bank branch -- and they're not all technology-related, according to Celent's Bob Meara.
- ING DIRECT USA'S SIMPLE APPROACH: ING Direct USA president and chairman Arkadi Kuhlmann explains in an exclusive Q&A how to create a simple experience that resonates with customers.
- ATM Banking -- With a Video Twist
- Predictive Analytics: Peer Into the Future of Customer Service
- Unlocking Customer Value With CRM
Look for these future digital editions of Bank Systems & Technology in 2011.
NOVEMBER: The Future of Payments
DECEMBER: The Next Generation of E-Banking
Sign up for Bank Systems & Technology's free Digital Subscription Package and receive a full year of our digital issues along with 3 premium industry reports and 51 weeks of the BS&T Daily e-newsletter, the best of Bank Systems & Technology's daily news and analysis, all from the editors of the brand you trust.
The information submitted is collected by Bank Systems & Technology and our sponsors.