Credit information provider CredStar, a member of the First American company, rolled out ENCORE report consumer reporting solution from First American CREDCO.
CredStar becomes an exclusive reseller and can now offer the ENCORE consumer reporting with FCRA-compliant risk analysis for all elements of the mortgage application and servicing process to its credit union and mortgage lending clients.
ENCORE report features applicant credit risk, identity verification, applicant income and employment verification, subject property and market data.
With ENCORE, CredStar customers can now quickly evaluate and help mitigate risk on every loan or loan portfolio in a single transaction.
ENCORE is driven by public, private and proprietary data sources, and instantly accesses and sorts thousands of consumer data points covering 99 percent of the population, over 100 million active loans and more than 600 million consumer data records, the company claims. A customizable rules-based analysis of the data is provided, complete with recommended actions. Each report delivers decisioning data and analysis on the following:
- ENCORE Summary: Features an at-a-glance summary of key consumer and mortgage loan factors. Includes caution alerts for fraud and transaction data that may represent loan risk indicators.
- ENCORE Property: Features property characteristics and historical data to determine potential risks associated with the subject property.
- ENCORE Credit: Provides applicant's credit information from all three national credit bureaus along with public records information and other data sources to help determine applicant credit worthiness.
- ENCORE Identity: Displays Red Flag fraud and FACT Act alerts along with key identity information, such as name, AKAs, other related SSNs and addresses associated with an applicant to help detect and resolve potential fraud.
- ENCORE Income: Verifies inferred or stated income and employment history to help determine if an applicant has the capacity to meet payment obligations.