- Deutsche Bank Italy has licensed BASE24, an e-payment processing suite from ACI Worldwide, Omaha, Neb., to authorize, route and switch ATM and POS transactions.
- HSBC, Hong Kong, has become linked to the ATM network in Shanghai, China.
- Royal Bank of Scotland has implemented Livelink, a collaborative work software tool from Open Text, Waterloo, Ontario, in its shipping division.
- Allied Irish Bank, Ireland, has installed workflow automation software from Staffware, New York, in its Home Mortgage division to support application and account management operations.
- Bank Leumi, Israel, is using Orsus Uno, a Web and wireless application platform from Orsus, Mountain View, Calif., to deliver wireless financial services.
- RZB, Austria, is using iGlobal Banker, a cash management solution from Global Payments, Atlanta, to power an online service for Eastern European banks.
- Bank of China has signed a $13 million contract for ATMs with NCR, Dayton, Ohio.
- ANZ, Australia, is installing the FraudLink fraud detection suite from Carreker, Dallas, to monitor its check transactions.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., Japan, converted its corporate banking customer and deposit operation in Brussels to Profile, a real-time banking system from Sanchez Computer Associates, Malvern, Pa.