Charter One Chooses Quinlan as SVP & CIO
Charter One Financial (Cleveland) has chosen Mark Quinlan as senior vice president and CIO. Quinlan will oversee and manage Charter One Technology Services, the company's information technology division, which includes application development, telecommunications and the data center. Quinlan joins Charter One from Union Central Insurance and Investments, where he was senior vice president for information and human services.
- Page 2: Riggs Promotes Kinard to EVP
- Page 3: Financial Objects Hires Watts
- Page 4: Shopenn Joins TouchPoint Solutions as VP
- Page 5: Former AIG Exec Sparks Named Wilmington Trust SVP
- Page 6: Capital One's Lawson Joins Valen's Board of Advisors