Charter One Bank Launches MasterCard Gift Card
Cleveland-based Charter One Financial, Inc., has recently launched the Charter One MasterCard Gift Card, a prepaid card that can be used at any one of MasterCard's 32 million merchant locations, as well as online and for catalog orders. This is the first bank-issued, stored-value gift card that carries no card fee or shipping and handling charges, according to Charter One Financial.
- Page 1: NTT Develops Multi-application Smart Card
- Page 2: Axalto's e-gate USB Smart Card
- Page 3: Visa Launches Smart Secure Storage
- Page 4: JCB Tests Biometric Authentication
- Page 6: Bank of Finland Sells Setec Shares