JCB Tests Biometric Authentication
Tokyo-based JCB International is piloting a service with its own employees that allows its customers to access account information via mobile hand sets fitted with fingerprint scanners. Participants will download the JCB Safety Login i-appli-a fingerprint identification system developed in partnership with Fujitsu (Tokyo)-to the NTT DoCoMo's F505i mobile phone. JCB is conducting the trial with the expectation that fingerprints could be used instead of signature and PIN authentication.
- Page 1: NTT Develops Multi-application Smart Card
- Page 2: Axalto's e-gate USB Smart Card
- Page 3: Visa Launches Smart Secure Storage
- Page 5: Charter One Bank Launches MasterCard Gift Card
- Page 6: Bank of Finland Sells Setec Shares