- ABN AMRO North America, Chicago, has built Web banking sites at three of its affiliates-LaSalle Bank, EAB and Standard Federal-using the Consumer e-Finance software suite from Financial Fusion, Boston. First Citizens Bank, Raleigh, N.C., has also adopted the Consumer e-Finance suite.
- Emigrant Savings Bank, New York, has tapped InteliData, Reston, Va., to provide Web banking and online bill presentment software.
- Chase Manhattan Bank, New York, has chosen Metavante, Milwaukee, to provide electronic bill payment services for its credit card customers.
- First International Bank, Hartford, Conn., has provided its ThruCredit online financing solution to CertCo, New York, for use in CertCo's RMX online B2B risk management service.
- J.P. Morgan Chase, SunTrust and Toronto Dominion have joined Project Action, a program of NACHA, Herndon, Va., for developing a payment product for Web transactions using ACH credits.
bbScotiabank, Toronto, has added TradeCard, an online trade finance solution from TradeCard, New York, to its set of international trade services.
- M&T Bank, Buffalo, N.Y., has added online banking services for small business customers using Web banking software from Corillian, Portland, Ore.
- Huntington Bancshares, Columbus, Ohio, has completed installation of Gasper Manager, an ATM monitoring system from Gasper, Dayton, Ohio.
- TCF National Bank, Minnesota, has launched Web-based cash management services for commercial customers using the Internet Banking Suite from Magnet Communications, Atlanta.
- U.S. Central Credit Union, Overland Park, Kan., is providing Web banking services to other credit unions through an OFX server platform from Innovision, Lenexa, Kan.
- National City, Cleveland, has licensed high-value payments processing software from ACI Worldwide, Omaha, Neb.
- Midwest Payment Systems, the data processing subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, has launched Premier Issue, a stored value gift card program.
- National City Bank of Minneapolis has deployed a customer information repository and sales automation system developed by Zamba Solutions, San Jose, Calif.
- Bank of Canada, Ottawa, has contracted with EDS, Plano, Texas, to manage the savings bond operations of the Canadian government.
- SunTrust Banks, Atlanta, has chosen Compaq, Houston, to provide desktop PCs and servers for a technology upgrade project at locations in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C.