Thoma Buys Sterling
Thoma Cressey Equity Partners (Chicago) has purchased a majority interest in Sterling Commerce's Banking Systems Division (BSD), creating an independent company called VECTORsgi, which will be based in Addison,Texas. The spin-off enables both VECTORsgi and Sterling Commerce to concentrate efforts and resources on core products and customers.
- Page 1: Wausau Acquires More
- Page 3: Schlumberger'S New Name
- Page 4: DWL JOINS WITH EONTEC
- Page 5: SIEBEL VALIDATES FAIR ISAAC
- Page 6: Redding Agrees to Aurum
- Page 7: Atlantic Central on Guard