Atlantic Central on Guard
Atlantic Central Bankers Bank (Camp Hill, Pa.) now has a co-marketing relationship with Cooper City, Fla.-based Guarded Networks to provide BorderShield, a network security service that will offer Atlantic Central's customers information security assessment consulting services, as well as 24x7 information systems monitoring and protection against network breaches.
- Page 1: Wausau Acquires More
- Page 3: Schlumberger'S New Name
- Page 4: DWL JOINS WITH EONTEC
- Page 5: SIEBEL VALIDATES FAIR ISAAC
- Page 6: Redding Agrees to Aurum
- Page 8: Thoma Buys Sterling