Redding Agrees to Aurum
Redding Bank of Commerce (Redding, Calif.) signed an agreement with Aurum Technology (Plano, Texas) to replace its current in-house data processing system. With locations in Redding, Roseville and Citrus Heights, Calif., the $370 million commercial bank will implement core banking solutions from Aurum Technology to streamline operations and deliver superior service to its customers, consisting primarily of small to mid-size businesses and high-net-worth individuals.
- Page 1: Wausau Acquires More
- Page 3: Schlumberger'S New Name
- Page 4: DWL JOINS WITH EONTEC
- Page 5: SIEBEL VALIDATES FAIR ISAAC
- Page 7: Atlantic Central on Guard
- Page 8: Thoma Buys Sterling