"Geezeo's innovative account aggregation tools coupled with our online banking integration provide additional benefits to our members, such as assisting them develop a budget, setting goals, setting up spending targets and identifying ways to cut back on spending and save more," said Ed Langel, director of electronic services at Alliant Credit Union, in a statement. "Its PFM capabilities and collaborative community aspect enhance the overall member experience, increase member retention and help us attract a younger demographic." Added Rudy Pereira, SVP of operations and technology at Alliant Credit Union, in a statement, "PFM and online banking integration is a priority for Alliant and this partnership represents our commitment toward that future."
December 02, 2009 Geezeo, a Hartford, Conn.-based online banking provider that offers personal financial management (PFM), social networking and Web community platforms to financial institutions, announced Chicago-based Alliant Credit Union has signed on as a new user of Geezeo's online consumer finance platform.
- 2 Comments Last comment 2 days ago
- 15 Comments Last comment 2 days ago
- 1 Comment Last comment 3 days ago
Start a new discussion
- Enterprise Connect: Communications Transforming Business. Register Now for Best Rates. - Enterprise Connect
- Keynote Speaker: Michelle McKenna-Doyle, CIO, NFL - InformationWeek Conference
- The CIO & CMO -- Adversaries No More - Interop Las Vegas
- Find out more about the Business of IT Track at Interop Las Vegas - Interop Las Vegas
- Managing & Securing Converged Networks @ Enterprise Connect | 3/17-3/20 - Enterprise Connect
- Seizing Revenue Through Payments Services
- Next Generation Sales Enablement: Do you have what it takes to build the sales agent desktop of the future?
- Better Operational Decisions Webinar Series: How to Speed Credit Approvals with Next Generation Business Rules
- The Future of Mobile Development in Financial Services
- Reducing Software Licensing Costs in Virtual & Cloud Infrastructure with Smarter VM Placements
- Return of the Silos
- Strategy: The Hybrid Enterprise Data Center
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- Will IPv6 Make Us Unsafe?
- Database Defenses
- Big Data in Trading and Risk Management
- Customer Experience Management For Financial Services Institutions
- Building the Airtight Financial Institution: Risk-Aware Network Visualization
- Simplifying Programs for Better Performance and Reinvestment Opportunities in the Public Sector
- The Best-of-Class Strategy Makes a Return in the Cloud Era