- First Consumers National Bank, Portland, Ore., has installed CardSite, a Web-based self-service platform for credit cards, from Incurrent Solutions, Parsippany, N.J.
- ABN AMRO, Chicago, and BillingZone, a division of PNC Bank, Pittsburgh, have licensed an electronic invoice presentment solution to Eastman Kodak, Rochester, N.Y.
- GMAC, Detroit, has licensed Lighthouse, an identity management software product from Waveset Technologies, Austin, Tex., to control access to financial applications at 250 U.S. locations.
- SunTrust Banks, Atlanta, has implemented self-service password and profile management software from Courion, Framingham, Mass.
- Bank of Stockton, Stockton, Calif., has licensed Voyager, an Internet banking platform from Corillian, Portland, Ore.
- Boeing Employees Credit Union, Seattle, has installed loan servicing software from Open Solutions, Glastonbury, Conn.
- Union Bank of California, San Francisco, has licensed Authorize.Net, a payment processing platform from InfoSpace, Bellevue, Wash., to enable business customers to accept credit card payments online.
- Fannie Mae, Washington, has selected Commander Solutions, a service level management system from Resonate, Sunnyvale, Calif.
bbAmerican National Bank, Wichita Falls, Tex., has chosen the Intarsia customer relationship management system from Sedona, King of Prussia, Pa.
- American National Bank, Wichita Falls, Tex., has chosen the Intarsia customer relationship management system from Sedona, King of Prussia, Pa.
- Effingham State Bank, Effingham, Ill., has installed CheckQuest, a check imaging system from Mitek Systems, San Diego, to streamline item processing operations.
-M&I Bank, Zions Bancorp and Societe Generale Bank have joined BankOxygen, a capital markets trading hub operated by FinancialOxygen, Walnut Creek, Calif.
- IBEW 110 Federal Credit Union, St. Paul, Minn., has licensed Ultradata, a suite of banking applications from Harland Financial Solutions, Atlanta.
- BSB Bank & Trust, Baltimore, has installed MORvision, a mortgage loan origination system from Dynatek, Livonia, Mich.
- Bank of America, Charlotte, N.C., plans to install 7,000 talking ATMs coast-to-coast by the end of 2005.
- Bellco Credit Union, Denver, has selected Intellect, a collection management and charge-off recovery system from interBiz, Islandia, N.Y.
- Fifth Third Bank, Chicago, has introduced FloorNet, an Internet-based floor plan management system for auto dealers.
- Business Loan Express, Washington, is using JRules, a business rules automation product from ILOG, Mountain View, Calif., to process online loan requests.