- Union Planters, Memphis, Tenn., is installing telephone contact management software from Interactive Intelligence, Indianapolis, as part of a new call system to be introduced in February.
- MasterCard International, Purchase, N.Y., has standardized on information storage systems from EMC, Boston, to boost online availability to member banks.
- FleetBoston has launched corporate.fleet.com, a new client portal offering a single point of access for cash management, foreign exchange, trade finance and other services.
bbBank One, Chicago, has completed its second major deposit and related system conversion this year, part of an initiative to standardize on a single set of systems across the company.
- ING Direct, Wilmington, Del., has launched eStatements, an online statement presentment service.
- Lowell Five Cent Savings Bank, Lowell, Mass., has installed The Complete Banking Solution, a core processing platform from Open Solutions, Glastonbury, Conn.
- Citizens Financial Group, Providence, R.I., has tapped Watch Hill Partners, Providence, R.I., to manage a customer relationship management project involving increasing the customer knowledge base and developing self-service.
- Amalgamated Bank, New York, has contracted with ALLTEL, Little Rock, Ark., for outsourced services.