- Crescent State Bank, Cary, N.C., has subscribed to eRev, a transaction-based financing software service from eRevenue, Atlanta, in order toexpand its factoring business.
- First Federal Savings of Eastern Ohio, Zanesville, Ohio, has chosen MISER Enterprise Automation System from Aurum Technology, Plano, Texas, as its core processing solution.
- Palmetto Bank, Laurens, S.C., has licensed Encore!, a branch automation platform from Harland Financial Solutions, Atlanta.
- Citizens Business Bank, Ontario, Calif., has tapped Firstwave Technologies, Atlanta, to provide enterprise-wide customer relationship management software.
- Safeway Credit Union of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, has rolled out an Internet banking system from HomeBank Technologies, Toronto.
- MasterCard International, Purchase, N.Y., has introduced SmartLink, a software product that integrates procurement information from MasterCard corporate purchasing cards with enterprise resource planning systems such as SAP R/3. MasterCard also announced a Site Data Protection Service designed to protect the Web sites of member banks and online merchants.
- Citibank, New York, has joined Spectrum, Atlanta, an electronic business-to-consumer bill payment and presentment hub.
- Bank of New York has chosen DGI, Spencerport, N.Y., to provide performance management tools for its DB2 database containing securities pricing information.
- Colorado State Employees Credit Union, Denver, has tapped SensCom, San Diego, to provide wireless Internet banking technology on an application service provider basis.
bbBank of Montreal has gone live with an online procurement service from Oracle, Redwood Shores, Calif., to automate, decentralize and analyze its purchasing transactions and reduce its procurement spend.
- Laurentian Bank, Montreal, is offering webdoxs, an electronic bill presentment service from e-route, Toronto, a consortium of Canadian banks.
- Bank Calumet, Hammond, Ind., is installing ISCheck, a Windows-based suite of check imaging products from Bisys, Little Falls, N.J.
- ABN AMRO North America, Chicago, has contracted with Diebold, Canton, Ohio, to upgrade more than 250 Diebold ATMs that were acquired from the takeover of Michigan National Bank, Farmington Hills, Mich.
- Citibank, KeyBank, National City, LaSalle Bank and Dresdner Kleinwort Benson have joined BankOxygen, an online marketplace for trading capital markets products operated by FinancialOxygen, Walnut Creek, Calif.
2001 CMP Media LLC. 7/1/01, Issue # 3807, page 10.