In the fourth article in our series on core modernization efforts, we hear from a community bank that has transformed its back office by outsourcing its core platform without losing control over vital functions.
A well-implemented customer relationship management (CRM) solution can be exactly what community banks need to escape the mega bank stigma and re-create the relationship-building intangibles that have set them apart for decades
Researchers have found that IT departments typically spend 75% of their time, money and resources simply keeping things running on a daily basis, leaving only 25% of efforts dedicated to new strategic initiatives.
Bank Systems & Technology Oct. 14, 2014Bank Systems & Technology's new Must Reads is a compendium of our best recent coverage of customer analytics. Learn what big data means for banks, meet Wells Fargo CDO Charles Thomas, find out how to connect with your Gen Y customers, and more.