Senior editor, Insurance & TechnologyNathan Golia is senior editor of Insurance & Technology. He joined the publication in 2010 as associate editor and covers all aspects of the nexus between insurance and information technology, including mobility, distribution, core systems, customer interaction, and risk management. He is a frequent speaker and moderator at live and online events held by both I&T and third parties. A veteran of the trade press, Nathan worked as a database marketing reporter and copy editor for Direct Marketing News, as well as an assistant editor for The Toy Book, before coming to I&T. He is a graduate of Buffalo State College and a proud Western New York native.
Articles by Nathan Golia
April 24, 2012Online retailers have led the way in providing the kinds of real-time, personalized transactions that consumers have come to expect. What can banks take away from the modern retail experience to improve their own customer satisfaction?
- 2 Comments Last comment 1 day ago
- 15 Comments Last comment 2 days ago
- 1 Comment Last comment 2 days ago
Start a new discussion
- Enterprise Connect: Communications Transforming Business. Register Now for Best Rates. - Enterprise Connect
- Keynote Speaker: Michelle McKenna-Doyle, CIO, NFL - InformationWeek Conference
- The CIO & CMO -- Adversaries No More - Interop Las Vegas
- Find out more about the Business of IT Track at Interop Las Vegas - Interop Las Vegas
- Managing & Securing Converged Networks @ Enterprise Connect | 3/17-3/20 - Enterprise Connect
- Seizing Revenue Through Payments Services
- Next Generation Sales Enablement: Do you have what it takes to build the sales agent desktop of the future?
- Better Operational Decisions Webinar Series: How to Speed Credit Approvals with Next Generation Business Rules
- The Future of Mobile Development in Financial Services
- Reducing Software Licensing Costs in Virtual & Cloud Infrastructure with Smarter VM Placements
- Return of the Silos
- Strategy: The Hybrid Enterprise Data Center
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- Will IPv6 Make Us Unsafe?
- Database Defenses
- Big Data in Trading and Risk Management
- Customer Experience Management For Financial Services Institutions
- Building the Airtight Financial Institution: Risk-Aware Network Visualization
- Simplifying Programs for Better Performance and Reinvestment Opportunities in the Public Sector
- The Best-of-Class Strategy Makes a Return in the Cloud Era