Senior Editor and Head of VideoMelanie Rodier has worked as a print and broadcast journalist for over 10 years, covering business and finance, general news, and film trade news. Prior to joining Wall Street & Technology in April 2007, Melanie lived in Paris, where she worked for the International Herald Tribune, and Rome, where she wrote for Reuters and Screen International, a film trade publication. Melanie was born in London, and graduated from Oxford University where she studied Spanish and Italian. She is also a fluent French speaker.
Articles by Melanie Rodier
May 22, 2012A multitude of rumors about Apple's latest smartphone have been swirling around the web. Here is a low down of what it is expected to look like.
December 22, 2009The payment processor agreed to submit the report of an independent expert on its plans to improve the security of its computer system since the announcement of the cyber breach on January 20, 2009.
December 21, 2009Some banks will pinpoint online sales and marketing, while others will focus on online service or improving the customer experience, according to a new Aite Group report.
December 17, 2009Fiserv said Premier's service-oriented architecture and seamless integration make it possible for Macatawa Bank to rapidly deploy new solutions to meet market, regulatory and operational challenges.
December 14, 2009NICE SmartCenter is a suite of pre-packaged business solutions that address specific business issues, powered by functional components spanning call recording, quality management, multi-channel interaction analytics, workforce management and performance management.
December 09, 2009The check scanner allows small businesses to make payments from their office.
December 02, 2009TriNovus developed BankRisk as a tool for banks to utilize partly in response to the federal banking regulators' concerns about community banks' increased participation in commercial real-estate lending.
November 20, 2009The financial crisis is causing a dramatic rise in the number of cease and desist orders by bank regulators and should be a warning sign for bank managers and directors, according to analysis by the Regulatory Fundamentals Group.
- 2 Comments Last comment 1 hour ago
- 1 Comment Last comment 3 hours ago
- 3 Comments Last comment 5 hours ago
Start a new discussion
No records found
- How to Mitigate Fraud & Cyber Threats with Big Data and Analytics
- Step Up Your Game in Loan Operations in 2014
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Using Security Visualization and Predictive Threat Modeling to Manage Network Complexity and Control Access Risk
- Strategy: The Hybrid Enterprise Data Center
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- SaaS and E-Discovery: Navigating Complex Waters
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- Will IPv6 Make Us Unsafe?
- Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of VMware View
- Data Loss Prevention White Paper
- A Strategy for Governing IT Projects, Programs, and Portfolios Throughout the Enterprise
- Closing the Loop: Using the Voice of the Customer to Improve Branch Operations
- Using Data Mining to detect Insurance Fraud