Articles by Jim Middlemiss
May 03, 2005As Voice over Internet Protocol technology matures, banks increasingly are adopting VoIP solutions to cut costs, improve efficiency and enhance customer service.
July 06, 2004Bank of America to move to Voice-over-IP for over 160,000 telephones across the entire organization.
January 14, 2004Moving to open standards, BPM reengineers its branch system and integrates channels.
December 01, 2003Bank implements seven new fraud-detection systems to fight check and ID fraud.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- InformationWeek 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey
- Best Practices: Top Mobile Productivity Tools for Finance
- Research: 2012 Bank Systems/Wall Street Salary Survey
- Strategy: How to Pick Endpoint Protection
- Research: 4G: Carriers, IT Pros Square Off
- High performance total protection Fortinet security solutions for the financial services sector
- Data Loss Prevention White Paper
- Accelerate software delivery in the complex financial services market
- Customer Experience Management For Financial Services Institutions
- A Strategy for Governing IT Projects, Programs, and Portfolios Throughout the Enterprise