Editor at LargeIvy is Editor-at-Large for Advanced Trading and Wall Street & Technology. Ivy is responsible for writing in-depth feature articles, daily blogs and news articles with a focus on automated trading in the capital markets. As an industry expert, Ivy has reported on a myriad number of topics including high frequency trading, algorithmic trading strategies, market structure, electronic trading in fixed income , colocation in data centers, Dodd-Frank regulation and the new derivatives landscape. Ivy meets with software companies and other innovators and writes about cloud computing, OMS/EMSs and other financial technologies.
Articles by Ivy Schmerken
July 17, 2011Financial services firms are built on innovation. But protecting those advances is a full-time job.
February 27, 2006Licensing pegged to number of employees.
June 01, 2005Project reportedly is the first mandatory e-filing system for financial data in the U.S.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Increasing Transparency & Reducing Risk in a Rapidly Evolving World of OTC Derivatives
- Reducing Software Licensing Costs in Virtual & Cloud Infrastructure with Smarter VM Placements
- Enabling High-Performance Trading Alpha: Beyond Low Latency to Sustained Performance
- Preparing for "Cyber Pearl Harbor": Recent trends and options to mitigate DDoS attacks
- Telecommunication & Collocation for Financial Markets
- InformationWeek 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey
- Best Practices: Top Mobile Productivity Tools for Finance
- Research: 2012 Bank Systems/Wall Street Salary Survey
- Research: 2013 Strategic Security Survey
- Is Hosted VoIP Right for You? 6 Must-Ask Questions
- CSI's 2013 Annual Banking Priorities Study
- Accelerate software delivery in the complex financial services market
- Big Data in Trading and Risk Management
- Advantages of the SAP Real-Time Data Platform for Electronic Trading
- Data Loss Prevention White Paper