Editor at LargeIvy is Editor-at-Large for Advanced Trading and Wall Street & Technology. Ivy is responsible for writing in-depth feature articles, daily blogs and news articles with a focus on automated trading in the capital markets. As an industry expert, Ivy has reported on a myriad number of topics including high frequency trading, algorithmic trading strategies, market structure, electronic trading in fixed income , colocation in data centers, Dodd-Frank regulation and the new derivatives landscape. Ivy meets with software companies and other innovators and writes about cloud computing, OMS/EMSs and other financial technologies.
Articles by Ivy Schmerken
July 17, 2011Financial services firms are built on innovation. But protecting those advances is a full-time job.
February 27, 2006Licensing pegged to number of employees.
June 01, 2005Project reportedly is the first mandatory e-filing system for financial data in the U.S.
- 5 Comments Last comment 8 hours ago
- 1 Comment Last comment 10 hours ago
- 3 Comments Last comment 10 hours ago
Start a new discussion
No records found
- How to Mitigate Fraud & Cyber Threats with Big Data and Analytics
- Real results: Speeding quality application delivery with DevOps [in financial services]
- Step Up Your Game in Loan Operations in 2014
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Future of Mobile Development in Financial Services
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- Research: State of the IT Service Desk
- Will IPv6 Make Us Unsafe?
- Database Defenses
- Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of VMware View
- High performance total protection Fortinet security solutions for the financial services sector
- Customer Experience Management For Financial Services Institutions
- Building the Airtight Financial Institution: Risk-Aware Network Visualization
- Optimize Programs and Fulfill Mandate Expectations with Project and Portfolio Governance