Editorial DirectorGreg MacSweeney is editorial director of InformationWeek Financial Services, whose brands include Wall Street & Technology, Bank Systems & Technology, Advanced Trading, and Insurance & Technology.
Articles by Greg MacSweeney
January 15, 2013A former business continuity executive claims he was forced out of Lloyds Banking Group because he identified severe problems what would cost £200 million for the bank to remedy.
August 15, 2012Julio Gomez, the founder of Gomez, Inc. and Innovation Councils, has joined Attivio to help it expand in the financial services industry.
April 03, 2012The MasterCard and Visa breach is only the latest in a string of hacks and data thefts that have cost financial institutions millions of dollars. Here are the nine biggest recent breaches.
July 12, 2010Jon Beyman, managing director of operations and technology for Citi's global institutional client group, discusses the ongoing search for IT talent in financial services.
December 11, 2009SWIFT's Commercial group reduces staff as part of plan to cut $132 million in global operating expenses.
December 05, 2006Avoiding "reputation risk" is a common justification for increasing security measures, protecting customers' financial information and reporting security breaches in a timely manner.
March 16, 2006Citigroup is the first FI to formally create a c-level data executive position.
November 11, 2003Through Bank of America Global Treasury Services, Blue Cross of California will offer expanded information services to its physician partners, including streamlined claims payments and paperwork.
November 04, 2003Check imaging may be the service that pushes EBPP beyond the tipping point to mass adoption.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
- Better Operational Decisions Webinar Series: How to Speed Credit Approvals with Next Generation Business Rules
- Leveraging Customer Insight for Business Growth
- InformationWeek 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey
- Best Practices: Top Mobile Productivity Tools for Finance
- Research: 2012 Bank Systems/Wall Street Salary Survey
- Strategy: How to Get Your MSSP In Line With Expectations
- IT Pro Impact: Is Your WLAN Ready For 802.11ac?
- High performance total protection Fortinet security solutions for the financial services sector
- Data Loss Prevention White Paper
- Accelerate software delivery in the complex financial services market
- Big Data in Trading and Risk Management
- Pursue Fraud With IBM Intelligent Investigation Manager