Articles by Cory Levine
March 27, 2008Most U.S. companies are not outsourcing technology positions to firms outside the U.S.
March 27, 2008Deloitte study shows companies are paying more than ever to remain compliant.
May 15, 2006Concerns about call quality, security, and infrastructure construction and management have kept some financial services organizations from investigating VOIP. But as the technology matures, that may be changing.
April 20, 2006Investment bank's chief of operations and technology chooses to retire from "best job in the world."
Start a new discussion
No records found
- How to Mitigate Fraud & Cyber Threats with Big Data and Analytics
- Step Up Your Game in Loan Operations in 2014
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Future of Mobile Development in Financial Services
- Using Security Visualization and Predictive Threat Modeling to Manage Network Complexity and Control Access Risk
- Strategy: The Hybrid Enterprise Data Center
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- Research: State of the IT Service Desk
- Database Defenses
- Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of VMware View
- Data Loss Prevention White Paper
- A Strategy for Governing IT Projects, Programs, and Portfolios Throughout the Enterprise
- The Best-of-Class Financial Systems Strategy: An Alternative to ERP Platforms
- High-Performance Grid Computing for Financial Services: Get the advantages of grid computing the easy way with Infrastructure-as-a-Service