Senior EditorBefore joining UBM Becca served as Editor-In-Chief at Kapitall Wire, the sister site to an online brokerage firm that combines the challenges of the stock market with the thrill of video games. Prior to that, Ms. Lipman served as an information management contractor for Pfizer and interned with Consolidated Edison's Environmental Health & Safety department.
Originally from New Jersey, Becca received a B.A. in both Economics and Environmental Studies from New York University.
Articles by Becca Lipman
November 26, 2013Westpac, Australia’s second largest bank, is growing its wealth management capabilities with Microsoft's enterprise mobility.
- 1 Comment Last comment 2 hours ago
- 3 Comments Last comment 3 hours ago
- 2 Comments Last comment 3 hours ago
Start a new discussion
No records found
- How to Mitigate Fraud & Cyber Threats with Big Data and Analytics
- Step Up Your Game in Loan Operations in 2014
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Using Security Visualization and Predictive Threat Modeling to Manage Network Complexity and Control Access Risk
- Return of the Silos
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- Research: State of the IT Service Desk
- Will IPv6 Make Us Unsafe?
- Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of VMware View
- Big Data in Trading and Risk Management
- It's all about the Customer: How Today's ECM Technologies can Enable Insurers to make the move to Customer Centricity
- High performance total protection Fortinet security solutions for the financial services sector
- A Maturity Model for Customer Centricity