Senior EditorBefore joining UBM Becca served as Editor-In-Chief at Kapitall Wire, the sister site to an online brokerage firm that combines the challenges of the stock market with the thrill of video games. Prior to that, Ms. Lipman served as an information management contractor for Pfizer and interned with Consolidated Edison's Environmental Health & Safety department.
Originally from New Jersey, Becca received a B.A. in both Economics and Environmental Studies from New York University.
Articles by Becca Lipman
November 26, 2013Westpac, Australia’s second largest bank, is growing its wealth management capabilities with Microsoft's enterprise mobility.
- 1 Comment Last comment 6 hours ago
- 5 Comments Last comment 6 hours ago
- 5 Comments Last comment 12 hours ago
Start a new discussion
- Enterprise Connect: Communications Transforming Business. Register Now for Best Rates. - Enterprise Connect
- The Digital Disruptors - InformationWeek Conference
- The CIO's and IT Organization's Critical Role in Driving Digital Business - InformationWeek Conference
- Explore more about Cloud Computing & Virtualization at Interop Las Vegas, March 31 - April 4 - Interop Las Vegas
- The CIO & CMO -- Adversaries No More - Interop Las Vegas
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- Seizing Revenue Through Payments Services
- Increasing Transparency & Reducing Risk in a Rapidly Evolving World of OTC Derivatives
- DDoS Protection or Site Performance: A rock and a hard place?
- Reducing Software Licensing Costs in Virtual & Cloud Infrastructure with Smarter VM Placements
- Return of the Silos
- Strategy: The Hybrid Enterprise Data Center
- SaaS and E-Discovery: Navigating Complex Waters
- Research: State of the IT Service Desk
- Will IPv6 Make Us Unsafe?
- Equipping the Front Office for the New Risk Environment
- It's all about the Customer: How Today's ECM Technologies can Enable Insurers to make the move to Customer Centricity
- Data Loss Prevention White Paper
- Customer Experience Management For Financial Services Institutions
- Optimize Programs and Fulfill Mandate Expectations with Project and Portfolio Governance