Anthony O'DonnellAnthony O'Donnell has covered technology in the insurance industry since 2000, when he joined the editorial staff of Insurance & Technology. As an editor and reporter for I&T and the InformationWeek Financial Services of TechWeb he has written on all areas of information technology in the property/casualty, life and health insurance industries, following the trends and issues faced by senior technology executives. In addition to reporting and editorial duties for I&T, O'Donnell also serves as a moderator and speaker at industry events and broadcasts. He began his editorial career in the healthcare industry where he reported and edited for medical publications with a variety of audiences, from the general public to physicians and researchers. He has also worked in the healthcare field as a media relations professional and Spanish/English interpreter/translator, and has taught English composition and conversation classes to native speakers of Spanish, both in the United States and in Latin America. O'Donnell lives in the Portland, Oregon area with his wife and two sons.
Articles by Anthony O'Donnell
June 04, 2013IT managers must think of employees as people, not as interchangeable resources, says author and former CIO Frank Wander.
November 09, 2009
March 27, 2008Recent damage to undersea cables underscores the vulnerability of offshore relationships.
February 21, 2008Document automation solutions are becoming a focus of enterprisewide content management systems.
February 01, 2007Bank deploys Yolus credit trading product.
May 01, 2006Health savings accounts offer rich opportunities for banks willing and able to make the investment necessary for seamless systems integration with health insurer partners.
March 18, 2005Growing external e-mail threats and an evolving compliance and legal liability environment are forcing financial services firms to reevaluate their state of preparedness.
March 30, 2004Scotland-based European Technology Centre paves way for worldwide sourcing model.
December 01, 2003Rulings pave way for next-gen administration of consumer-directed health plans.
- 1 Comment Last comment 3 minutes ago
- 1 Comment Last comment 6 minutes ago
- 3 Comments Last comment 2 hours ago
Start a new discussion
No records found
- How to Mitigate Fraud & Cyber Threats with Big Data and Analytics
- Step Up Your Game in Loan Operations in 2014
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Using Security Visualization and Predictive Threat Modeling to Manage Network Complexity and Control Access Risk
- Strategy: The Hybrid Enterprise Data Center
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- SaaS and E-Discovery: Navigating Complex Waters
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- Will IPv6 Make Us Unsafe?
- Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of VMware View
- Data Loss Prevention White Paper
- A Strategy for Governing IT Projects, Programs, and Portfolios Throughout the Enterprise
- Closing the Loop: Using the Voice of the Customer to Improve Branch Operations
- Using Data Mining to detect Insurance Fraud