Anthony O'DonnellAnthony O'Donnell has covered technology in the insurance industry since 2000, when he joined the editorial staff of Insurance & Technology. As an editor and reporter for I&T and the InformationWeek Financial Services of TechWeb he has written on all areas of information technology in the property/casualty, life and health insurance industries, following the trends and issues faced by senior technology executives. In addition to reporting and editorial duties for I&T, O'Donnell also serves as a moderator and speaker at industry events and broadcasts. He began his editorial career in the healthcare industry where he reported and edited for medical publications with a variety of audiences, from the general public to physicians and researchers. He has also worked in the healthcare field as a media relations professional and Spanish/English interpreter/translator, and has taught English composition and conversation classes to native speakers of Spanish, both in the United States and in Latin America. O'Donnell lives in the Portland, Oregon area with his wife and two sons.
Articles by Anthony O'Donnell
June 04, 2013IT managers must think of employees as people, not as interchangeable resources, says author and former CIO Frank Wander.
November 09, 2009
March 27, 2008Recent damage to undersea cables underscores the vulnerability of offshore relationships.
February 21, 2008Document automation solutions are becoming a focus of enterprisewide content management systems.
February 01, 2007Bank deploys Yolus credit trading product.
May 01, 2006Health savings accounts offer rich opportunities for banks willing and able to make the investment necessary for seamless systems integration with health insurer partners.
March 18, 2005Growing external e-mail threats and an evolving compliance and legal liability environment are forcing financial services firms to reevaluate their state of preparedness.
March 30, 2004Scotland-based European Technology Centre paves way for worldwide sourcing model.
December 01, 2003Rulings pave way for next-gen administration of consumer-directed health plans.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Capacity Management Evolved: How to Optimize VM Placement to Mitigate Risk, Right-Size Infrastructure and Cut Software Costs in Half
- Using Security Visualization and Predictive Threat Modeling to Manage Network Complexity and Control Access Risk
- A Bank Systems & Technology Live Webcast: Adjacent Innovations In Digital Banking: How Moving Beyond Mobile RDC Can Drive Business Value
- Preparing for "Cyber Pearl Harbor": Recent trends and options to mitigate DDoS attacks
- Real-Time Transactional Scoring: How to Do it Better, Faster with Less Expense
- InformationWeek 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey
- Best Practices: Top Mobile Productivity Tools for Finance
- Research: 2012 Bank Systems/Wall Street Salary Survey
- Monitoring and Reporting IT Security Risk in Your Organization
- Research: Data Center Debate: Standardization vs. Specialization
- CSI's 2013 Annual Banking Priorities Study
- Accelerate software delivery in the complex financial services market
- Equipping the Front Office for the New Risk Environment
- IT Knowledge Expert - Making the ITIL 3 Service Knowledge Management System a Reality
- A Strategy for Governing IT Projects, Programs, and Portfolios Throughout the Enterprise